The Cannondale Scalpel-Si HM World Cup is as good as it gets in terms of cross-country racing performance. This full-suspension bike is ultra-lightweight, extremely efficient, and very versatile. It is perfect for hitting high speeds on the tough and rugged terrain of a modern cross-country course. The Scalpel-Si strikes the perfect balance of cross-country speed with all-mountain or endurance stability. No sacrifices need to be made in any area aboard this full-suspension machine. With brilliant traction and responsive handling, you will never have to slow down on your Scalpel-Si. This is the ultimate race bike for modern day cross-country performance.
The incredibly light frame of the Cannondale Scalpel-Si HM World Cup is made of their Hi-Mod carbon fiber. This is the very best version of Cannondale’s BallisTec carbon construction with a mix of high and ultra-high modulus fibers to produce extreme rigidity with as little material as possible. This stiff material gives you the lively and communicative ride feel you need on difficult terrain to keep riders more connected to the trail, letting you push limits with greater control. Charging up climbs and whipping around corners has never been easier than it is with the lightweight frame of the Scalpel-Si.
Modern cross-country geometry keeps the Scalpel-Si rider comfortably in position to hit high speeds on the trail. It features a low flat back to create a more centered weight distribution. Short chainstays are utilized for extra traction and agility. A slack head angle and OutFront steering technology adds to that speed and provides extra stability. Cannondale’s signature Lefty Ocho fork is smooth and precise while cutting down on weight and allowing for extra tire clearance. Cannondale refers to it as “the best XC fork” on the market. It adds to the smooth, fast, and precise ride you already expect from a Scalpel-Si.
Cannondale’s Scalpel-Si HM World Cup is nothing short of a world class cross-country bike. Everything from the innovative Lefty fork to the ultra-light and responsive Hi-Mod carbon frame adds up to the most versatile performance on the trail. This version is equipped with a SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-speed groupset for some of the smoothest and highest performing mechanical shifting on the market. It also utilizes SRAM hydraulic disc brakes which provide modulated stopping in all conditions as well as excellent heat dissipation. Any rider looking for the very best performance on the market can up their game with the Cannondale Scalpel-Si World Cup.
- Frame: Scalpel-Si, 100mm, BallisTec Hi-Mod Carbon, Zero Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset
- Fork: Lefty Ocho Carbon, 27.5/29”, 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 50/55mm offset
- Headset: Cannondale HeadShok Si
- Seatpost: Cannondale C1 Full Carbon, 31.6 x 350mm
- Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Brake Calipers SRAM Level Ultimate Hydro Disc
- Brake Levers SRAM Level Ultimate Hydro Disc
- Cassette SRAM XG-1295, X01 Eagle, 10-50, 12-Speed
- Chain SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-Speed
- Crankset SRAM XX1 Carbon, 34T, Ai Custom
- Fork Lefty Ocho Carbon, 27.5/29", 100mm, Chamber Damper With Cable Lockout, OppO Spring System, Tapered Steerer, 50/55mm Offset
- Grips Cannondale Locking Grips
- Handlebar Cannondale C1 Flat, Carbon, 8-Degree Sweep, 760mm
- Headset Cannondale HeadShok Si
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Rear Suspension Fox Float Factory DPS EVOL, 100mm, Remote-Actuated, Kashima Coating
- Rotors SRAM Level Ultimate Hydro Disc, 180/160mm Centerline Rotors
- Saddle Prologo Zero II, Tirox Rail
- Seatpost Cannondale C1 Full Carbon, 31.6 X 350mm
- Shifters SRAM XX1 Eagle, 1x12
- Stem Cannondale C1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7-Degree
- Tires Schwalbe Racing Ray 27.5/29 X 2.25" Front, Racing Ralph 2.25" Rear, Snakeskin, Addix Speed Compound, Tubeless Ready
- Wheel - Front ENVE M525 Carbon Rim, Lefty 60 Hub
- Wheel - Rear ENVE M525 Carbon Rim, DT Swiss C36 Hub